Today I thought I would update you on all the services we offer. Often people are surprised at just what we can do and outsourcing jobs to us is often a way to get things done more efficiently and cheaper. I have also included some Office 365 news as usual.
We have been in business here in Australia for 20 years. Some of our staff have more than 25 years’ experience in computing and business. We have been active in the web since 1995. As a result, we have a significant skill set that you can take advantage of.
First some reasons why.
Can your business afford?
- Missed sales and opportunities
- Negative feedback – people talk about your business in social media
- Wasted money
Common Mistakes of DIY
- Buying unsuitable equipment on “special”
- Incorrect licensing of software
- Making the assumption the cloud is free
- Untested backups, DR and BCP
- Leaving it to untrained Gen Y staff
- Inappropriate use of social media for business
Some of the products and services we can offer you
- Advice – we employ professionals in these areas:
- Business Architecture and Digital Strategy
- Web Development and Design
- SEO (Search Engine Optimisation)
- SEM (Search Engine Marketing)
- SMM (Social Media Management)
- Reputation and Brand Management
- Photography and Graphic Design
- Sys Admins and Database Experts
- Office Productivity Gurus
- Writing and Content Development
- Computer sales, repairs and upgrades – from basic business PCs to high end graphic design and gaming PCs
- Mobile devices (phones, tablets) – sales, upgrades and connection
- Internet connection – ADSL, NBN and Mobile Broadband
- Wired and Wireless Networks – design, installation and security– design, sales, installation and configuration, racks and data storage
- Office 365 connection, setup and installation
- Data migration – office accounting systems into the cloud, data storage into cloud
- Website development, new sites, upgrades, ecommerce platforms, integration to store
- Social Media - policy, setup and account management
- Excel VBA development – spreadsheet design, automation, reporting tools and budgets
- Microsoft Office training – productivity and efficiency gains guaranteed
- Website management
- Social Media Use and Management
Talk to us about significant advantages to your business by OUTSOURCING YOUR TECH
Using Skype for Business? If not why? Either way here are 8 features you didn’t know you needed for online meetings.
New Feature: Filtering common malicious attachment types in Email. Learn more about creating organisation wide settings to limit attachments of malicious file types. Ask us if you want this feature enabled.
Upgraded feature: The People Profile experience is being updated in Office 365. We are already using the new profile pages and it is a definite improvement when working with Delve. Ask us about how to improve your organisations information usage and sharing.
New feature: Integrate Dropbox into your Office 365 online experience. Ask us to talk through and plan this upgrade if you are heavy users of Dropbox.
Office 365 is changing all the time, schedule your free 6 monthly audit with us to see how you can take advantage of the tools that are available in your subscription
As always Jethro is your web, cloud and technology specialists. I am constantly learning new things and spending time researching, playing and testing new systems and reading about other people in the IT world doing the same thing. If you want to follow along with what I share in various spaces, then connect with me:
- Twitter https://twitter.com/spyjournal technology, cycling, social media, management, business, and web
- Linked In http://www.linkedin.com/in/jethromanagement
- Delicious https://delicious.com/jethrocon saved links
- Blog http://spyjournal.biz all sorts of stuff including personal and family updates
- Spyjournal Facebook https://www.facebook.com/spyjournal.biz tech, cycling, and other stuff
- Subscribe to our daily Newspaper https://paper.li/spyjournal/1345852972
- Subscribe to our weekly Newspaper https://paper.li/spyjournal/1345853288
- Jethro Management Facebook https://www.facebook.com/JethroManagement business, management, web
- Jethro Marketing Facebook https://www.facebook.com/JethroMarketing social media, marketing
- Dreamcoat Photography Facebook https://www.facebook.com/DreamcoatPhotography
- Dreamsport Photography Facebook https://www.facebook.com/DreamSportPhotography
- Red Hot Snapper Facebook https://www.facebook.com/redhotsnapper roller derby
Jethro Consultants is a partnership owned by Tim & Judith Miller.
We are based in Brisbane on the East Coast of Australia in sunny Queensland. Jethro Consultants and Jethro Management work together to provide solutions in the areas below.
Innovation in software development is in creating customised solutions for our clients. We develop Excel based reporting solutions using Excel and VBA. Our web design and hosting portfolio is growing fast with lots of new Websites being designed and hosted by Jethro.
Collaboration is a big part of what we do. Training in the Office suite including SharePoint, along with work in knowledge management is provided to our clients. We have written a full suite of cooking eCourses available from www.rasita.biz. Our hints and tips website www.spyjournal.biz, contains hints and tips on Excel, blogging and website development and technology.
Technology is something we love! Big fast computers, software and gadgets fill our office and we are always learning how better to deploy hardware solutions to our clients. We offer a full service install option with PCs being lovingly assembled, installed and configured to your exact requirements. We transfer data from your old PC and set up your email, browser, peripherals, wireless network and broadband and other personal settings for you.
Support. We provide basic business support, book keeping and basic accounting to numerous key clients. If you need help with bank reconciliations, payables and receivables then contact us now.